What is the WorkForce Unlimited difference? Our unique culture breeds a sense of pride and loyalty from our employees which translates into satisfied and long-term clients. Owner and operator, Teresa Lewis, lives and works by a set of core values that she instills within the culture of WorkForce Unlimited. These values include Service, Professionalism, Pride, Integrity, Respect, and Community Service resulting in the following attributes:
- Client Commitment – We build relationships focused on delivering premium value to our clients by providing quality solutions to their human capital needs.
- Respect – Our professional & courteous staff treats every individual with respect and dignity.
- Integrity – We conduct ourselves with the highest degree of integrity in all that we do.
- Professional & Individual Development – We value our employees, invest in their development & longevity, and celebrate high performance.
- Quality – Our seasoned and dedicated staff establishes elevated standards and seeks continuous improvement within our company to provide superior solutions to our clients.
- Success – We work together as a winning team with positive attitudes to fulfill all commitments and achieve success.
- Community Responsibility – Our company and its employees meaningfully contribute to the communities in which we work and live.